Monday, April 16, 2007

yay!

Ok everyone. I just received an update from my CT. I scored pretty well for my Chem test so...

Here's the details!

Date: Saturday, 21st April
Address: The Waterside
Yes it's a condo at Tanjong Rhu.
Apparently its damn nice. In front of Dunman High, at Fort Rd there.
I think you can take buses 401 or some other buses haha.

It's evening-night-ish, and will last pretty long. There will be (hopefully) a LOT of people so brace yourselves. Haha. The birthday girls are Rishibha, Zahra and me. None of our birthdays fall on the 21st, but never mind la ok.

Multiracials and the bahluls, PLEASE RSVP BY THURSDAY. SANKSYOU. I'll be giving those who RSVP more details then. It's a BYOB thing, bring your own booze. Ok.

I don't think i'll go into detail about Council Camp from Friday to Sunday, but one thing's for sure. The past year was probably the best one in my entire life and i've made so many great friends and we've planned so many successful events together, we've created a standard that far surpasses that of previous councils. Sure, it could be due to the fact that we're the first 50-people strong council in TPJC history but we sure made it work out.

Last year's camp was pretty bad. We spent most of the time preparing for Investiture and being yelled at by the seniors. This year we totally scrapped the entire 'be-stupidly-fierce-to-instil-discipline' for the 22nd Council's camp and it make the camp so much more enjoyable for both the 22nd and the 21st. And Senior's Nite was unbelievable, the 22nd did a fantastic job. From laughing till our insides ached to a sincere thank you speech by Mark (previously 21st, now 22nd councillor) that made us start bawling.

So anyways. I will probably be bawling at Investiture on the 8th of May. Sigh.

I really really wish our term would never end.

No comments: