Sunday, April 08, 2007

THIS POST IS FOR YIGGERS

I'm so sorry about not being able to make it. I feel terrible, and i'll make it up to you I promise. I just need to wait this whole punishment thing out and buck up on my results.

Man, I feel like such a kid.

Anyway, I really couldn't take it last night, doing absolutely nothing over the weekend. Paul was supposed to help me 'walk my dog' last Saturday but he fell asleep, so he agreed to 'walk my dog' last night. HAHAHA.

Nothing suggestive la. Initially I told him that he can really literally help me walk my dog, but I realised that I can't stay out for a couple of hours under the guise of walking my dog. So when my mom went to sleep, I sneaked out. Went to 7-11 to get iced lemon tea and went to the park and did our 'lie under the stars and talk cock' as usual.

Stupid fella STILL has trouble with girls. He's hopeless lah, I got so fed-up I started throwing rocks at him. In a year he'll be Sergeant Paul Soh, which he eagerly showed off. Stupid SISPEC goon.

NS is so blah. But you get paid, free food and a place to stay, so it's not so bad what.

Ok so, council camp this weekend. And there's still a chance the 3-girl birthday partay is still on. I'll be keeping you guys posted. :D

No comments: