Sunday, November 12, 2006

One more day! Yay!

Yet again, I dunno if this will be my last post for the next 2 weeks, but if it is then here's my inevitable christmas wishlist! Yay!

This year Aruna wants many expensive things she'll never have, as usual:-

1. Nikon D70s/D200 / Sony Alpha 100
2. Bass guitar
3. Entire series of Fushigi Yugi manga
4. 1GB MircroSD card
5. New pair of Pumas
6. PS3
7. A second cupboard
8. Bigger drawers
9. A nice looking school bag that isn't a tote/sling bag cause my back hurtses.
10. A brand new pair of black slippers - the ones I bought from England but they're so worn out already courtesy of my mom and sister (not very expensive though)
11. JEANS! For fuck's sake.
12. My own computer (haha)
13. The rest of Magister Negi Magi!
14. Negi Magi DVD set
15. Princess Hours DVDs (I keep missing episodes)
16. Laser treatment - or SOMETHING that'll get rid of my acne scars :(
17. A lifetime supply of watermelons
18. Maybe straighten my hair? Hmm.

Yup. That's it so far. Haha.

Here's a video about fainting goats.

And cause I have nothing else to blog about except a pre-departure paragraph about me packing which will bore you to death, i've decided to put up cute pictures! Ripped off SA though, but still cute.







This one made me laugh. I can just imagine the puffer fish thinking exactly that.












Here's a bunch of 'I'm in your..'s that I find really funny. If you don't then.. too bad.











And here's the last one which is super super cute.



I want a hug.

No comments: