Saturday, November 04, 2006

NO MORE MALAY BABY! FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

That's right. Malay CAN KISS MY SWEET ASS NOW! HAHA!

That is, until I get my grade for the paper next February. Which is as scary as hell cause the possiblity of me failing is way greater than it was back in secondary school. But whatever, i'll worry about it next year.

Currently ripping my Daft Punk Musique album. Lovely. I spelt it as MYSTIQUE in one of my long time ago entries and I haven't edited it till now so go find it and have a goot laugh.

So. Aresha came home Sunday morning. PERMANENTLY! Ho Mai Gord.

I haven't gotten batshit angry about the mess in the room yet. Nor the fact that my mom stole my study table. But I will if the new school term starts and I have bledy place for my work.

It's been loads of laughs and trips to TM and all. Also, lots of trips back to school for PW, council and OCIP. So far i've been enjoying myself, with the dance practices and suffering from achy legs afterwards.

Halloween was on Tuesday! Kenneth and Alex managed to pull our Halloween party idea together at Alex's aunt's condo function room. Only 4 people dressed up - Meijuan, Kenneth, Ryan and me. Everyone else wore black though. I was a witch, Meijuan was a.... lunatic. I don't even know what she was but okay. Kenneth was a vampire.. thing and Ryan was a goth. Actually he just wore eyeliner and lipstick and called himself goth. Lol.

Ate pizza, the guys raped Mark, tried to play twister and tried to dance. When most of them left, it was just Ryan, Kiwi, Kenneth, Alex and me left. We ended up playing a very.... revealing game of Truth or Dare, but it was mostly Truth la. The dares were a bit boring, except Kenneth having to take 5 deep breaths of Kiwi's shoe.

Left the place later and walked all the way to Tampines Interchange for some weird reason. Walked Alex home and the rest of us shared a cab, dropping me off first. It was really super fun la, although some of them were real spoilsports. BLEH.

Had a council meeting on Wednesday, followed by food tasting at the Ritz Carlton! It was the BESSSSTTTTT. Met the rest of the organising committee, went to the Ritz and was ushered into a small function room. There was a stand outside saying something like, 'The Ritz Carlton Hotel Welcomes Tampines Junior College for Culinary Tasting'. Or something like that la. We felt SO honoured really.

Chose a colour for the table cloth, plate settings and we sat down at a table. There were menus on the table with 2 different types of the following - Appetisers, 1st course, 2nd course and dessert. There were 10 of us, so they gave us 5 of each choice at a time.

Halfway eating the smoked salmon appetiser I started smiling to myself.. I felt so high class. Seriously. The service was tops and the food was great. The other choice of appetiser tasted... really weird. So we chose the salmon. Next up was SOUP!

It was some spice duck soup and potato cream soup. The potato cream soup outshined the other, no question, so we picked that. Then it was the main course!

It was either a chicken thing or a fish thing with seafood. The chicken thing got boring to eat after awhile, so we chose the fish. Dessert was just a brownie or lychee passion fruit tower thing. The tower was way too tangy so we picked the more tolerable brownie.

After a few more negotiations (WE GET TWO FREE ROOMS ON PROM NIGHT :D:D i'm gonna stay at the Riiitttzzzzzz :D) we left after taking manymany pictures. Resulted in me being half an hour late to meet Kenneth who unreluctantly pointed it out to me throughout our ice cream floats and walking around Bugis aimlessly talking cock.

Tomorrow is HOSPITALIZED at BarBaaBlackChic! I cannotttt wait. It's been months since my last DNB event and Surin and Yigang are coming! Maybe even Kenneth! I'll be sitting at the door for awhile but not for too long la hor. Just until the bulk of the crowd has entered. I need to work off my debt cause I lost my sis's iPod Shuffle.

In the morning i'll be visiting Ryan and Kenneth at their flea market thingo. Hopefully poke fun at them. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't make the effort to go ALL THE WAY TO EFFIN' BUKIT TIMAH but I'm doing it only cause I don't want to spend the morning with my mom sucking my blood and driving me crazy.

Okay tired already.

No comments: