Thursday, September 20, 2012

sticks

So that weekend we were up in Macedon (ref. our adventure at Hanging Rock), I took some photos of the Coopers' up-and-coming new house next door to their current house. Had a tinker with some photo apps on my tablet and came up with this..

So I don't quite know where I stand on these photo collages. It looks like an ad for a very poor wood construction company. The idea of these collages seemed pretty cool at the start, but now I don't really know...

Anyway, a few weekends ago the vet kids went up to Mt. Martha, about an hour southeast of Melbourne along the coast. Driving along the Nepean highway to avoid the tolls on the Eastern was a pain but we got to see some really slick looking beachfront houses with cool looking cars. Every year since 2010, Hill's has been sponsoring our alcoholic weekend, with our only obligation, subjecting ourselves to personality pigeon-holing- I mean -typing. 2 nights of drinking, beautiful weather, nature and friends. And not to forget the beach close by. So here are some badly taken photos.



Our binge drinking party was 80s themed. Also, a classmate brought a handy torchlight and I used it to take some... spotlight photos. I quite liked the idea of it but I have to admit the execution is rather poor... I blame alcohol and the shitty quality of my phone camera.

I love my skates. They are awesome, I bought them on eBay for $45 brand new. I don't skate as much as i'd like to but hey the weather's warming up, and it's more fun than running. Have I mentioned how much I love them? I LOOOOOVE THEM.

Absolutely SKATING

No comments: