Sunday, July 22, 2012

little wing


My little Roti, I had you for over 3 years and i'm glad for most of it you were a little nutcase. I hope you are happier without your tilty head and blindness up there in ferret heaven.

It was hard with you when I first got you. You hated everyone and everything and we didn't get along. I'm sorry I didn't make it any easier for you. I didn't know how to deal with an upset ferret and had to keep putting you in the bathroom every time you scratched the carpet. You had a funny smell and pooped wherever you felt like it. And slowly I grew to love your stupid habits. Lots of bites and scruffs later coupled with raisins and chicken fat, your cute sleeping noises won me over.


You always kept me company while I watched the stars from the balcony, even during the coldest days I don't know why you'd come out to the balcony but you did. You had this cute little stretch against walls, you'd stretch out your paws then slide off to the side. You had mood swings, and loved to nip my feet sneakily and run away so i'd chase after you. We'd play tug of war sometimes.  You had this annoying habit of getting into the garbage bin though i'm pretty damn sure you knew it was wrong. 

People stepped on you sometimes but somehow you always recovered immediately and did your backwards dance. ANGRY ROTI RAR! You always looked so comical.

Little one, I wish I could've done more for you, but I hope you are in a better place now. I will always remember you, the one I could always count on. RIP Roti 2004 - 2012.



Well she's walking through the clouds 

With a circus mind that's running round 

No comments: