Friday, February 24, 2012

all the world is meh

I just wasted about an hour looking at pretty girls on Facebook. Why do I do this? It only makes me feel inadequate. I'm pretty happy with myself on most days, then I regress into a hole for a little bit..

Anyway, it is going to be 37 degrees tomorrow. Today I am hungover but there's a mansion party in Hawthorn that sounds rather exciting. I'd love to go, but I want don't want to be too incapacitated to drive to the beach tomorrow. And when you're trying to save petrol by switching the A/C off, the drive turns into just a perfect slice of hell.



I love the beach. Walk, swim, surf, read a book, have a nap, eat, smoke, piss in the ocean, you can practically live there. There aren't very many places you can do that. Not even in a forest, you might get bitten by a poisonous spider. Or on the street, or in a mall, or on a train. When it's too cold to swim, just sitting on the sand feels like the 1.5 hour car ride has been completely justified.

No comments: