Sunday, September 18, 2011

the perks of being a vet student..

You always get to do awesome behind the scenes stuff..


Bong Su at the Melbourne Zoo





Fed giraffes at the Werribee Open Range Zoo

Drawing blood from sheep.. That was hard.



Milked cows for a solid 17 days.

Ahh.. And so much more. Pulled lambs out of sheep, injected horses, stuff that gets the blood pumping but sadly the time spent on all those things are minute in comparison to time spent in the lecture theatre. Oh well. 4 assignments to finish with 2 tests to study for, followed by exams after 4 weeks... Gotta make the most of my 2 week holiday! At least I had productive cleaning time today. If I didn't clean first thing it'd bug me forever as I procrastinate, so i'm glad I did it even if it cost me a day out of my 2 weeks.

MAJOR CRAM TIME!

No comments: