Thursday, July 22, 2010

productive day is productive

....Somewhat.

I paid an overdue electricity bill (rates up by 25% WHAT IN PERFECT HELL :(( )

I cleared old papers and bills, and organised last semester's notes to the best of my one-armed ability. I have yet to file any of these notes which I should, but given my current situation, I can't.

I folded and put away my not-so-freshly laundered clothes. They were hung up to dry the past week and a half. Don't be fooled, it doesn't take that long to dry clothes in winter.

I filled out my work roster for 5 weeks starting 6th August. Money desperately needed, although at the expense of what little social life I already have. If I get all the shifts I requested, i'll have 14, which should make a sizeable bundle of moolah in preparation for my 2011 trip to London but knowing my arse luck i'll probably get around half that number. I must manage my time properly this semester.

Can't wait to get this fucking cast offfff..... 2 more weeks!!

No comments: