Wednesday, August 19, 2009

happy days

Yes, another one of those rare updates. I know I should be updating more often but there isn't much to blog about unless you're interested in all the nitty gritty down to what I put in my sandwich for lunch everyday (it's ham and cheese by the way, for the last FOUR WEEKS *barf*).

Been having a relatively active social life late, courtesy of friends Percy and Rajiv. Been making new friends every single gig they've brought me to which is pretty awesome. On the downside I end up caving in and buying drinks which has put a pretty big hole in my bank account D: But i've been having an awesome time!

The other week I almost passed up another Final Eclipse gig due to extreme financial circumstances. Rajiv put my name at the door so I went.. and it was brilliant! Met the rest of the band, made new friends, went out for karaoke then watched a movie at Rajiv's with the rest till 6am then crashed on his couch cos I couldn't get home (no money).

Anyway, long story short i've been out with the guys for plentymany gigs. Paul was rather upset about this.

Paul says:
hahahahaa
eh next week u ready for clubbing?
kenna club with me ah
i gonna get joleen plus a few friends
gonna be a blast with u guys la
i can fuck care other asians chill with my crowd only

aroona says:
hahah

Paul says:
hahaha. serious la.
fuck sia
i need one aruna la.
dont reject kenna gig all with indians

aroona says:
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

No comments: