Friday, September 26, 2008

from my new webcomic obsession

Boy Meets Girl.
Boy Impresses Girl with a Gamecube Birthday cake.
Girl moves in with boy and they play many games together
Boy wants a baby.
Girl wants a Nintendo Wii.

From Anders Loves Maria - a Swedish based romance. Since I knew of the internets i've been reading webcomics, from the beginnings of Megatokyo to the demise of RPGWorld. But unlike those two, I came across Anders Loves Maria unrandomly. In fact, I was on bus no. 12 about a week ago to Jln Tua Kong, because I have a tuition kid staying at Elite Terrace. The new handicap buses have support handles (whatchamacallits) with transparent plastic areas for advertisements.

The one I was standing directly adjacent from had a small piece of torn up paper, which said 'Google Anders Loves Maria' in black ink.

At first I thought it said Anders Loves Mafia (blame bad handwriting) and I googled it, only to be corrected with 'Did you mean: Anders Loves Maria?'

So yes, hence my new webcomic obsession. Do check it out, it's got a cute storyline to it.

I shan't blog anymore because I am a little bit high from too much Redbull and booze from the F1 launch partay. Have a good Friday everyone, despite the shitty jams and congested MRT due to F1. Don't bother going into town, srsly. It's a death wish.

P/S: I didn't see no Redbull Formula Tunas- I mean Unas tonight! I'm very disappointed. D: With the exception of Lutfiah, but she was a Sepang Una. And she's cool la. I want to see the disappointments that are the Singapore Unas.

No comments: