Saturday, May 13, 2006

WOO FINALLY A PROPER BLOG ENTRY!

Asia Travel, Click to Centralise
21 Evanns Road, 16th May 2006. Student compere auditions for 2006's SYF.
When I first saw the map I thought it was someplace in Malaysia. Woo!
I'll be missing a period of Bio tutorial though. AND a very important council meeting. Crap. Bio I can catch up, but council? ARG.
But i'll finally get to go to the dentist! Yay! For the first time i'm actually HAPPY to go to the dentist cause my bracket has been broken for a month.
Ok. I know my past 2 entries were crappy. So I shall update about today!
We had stupid extra classes in the morning cause of all the extra holidays we've been having. But it was the most unproductive 3+ hours of my life. After that, my class was supposed to go canoeing in preparation for Monday's Sea Sports Carnival Heats but it started raining as we were eating lunch at McD's so we scrapped the idea and went to play pool instead.
For over THREE FECKIN HOURS. The rest had left already, since we weren't canoeing, so it was just me, Alicia, Alex, Kenneth, Mark, Kiwi fruit, Wilbur and Ryan.
Ryan and Kenneth play too much pool for their own good. They were dishing out some major ass kicking and I gave up trying to play properly after awhile. I lost to Kenneth by ONE BALL so I guess it's of some consolation. Some.
And then Aruna got too lazy to blog more.

No comments: