Friday, November 25, 2005

Apologies for the lack of updates. My last few days have been pretty packed with going out and neverending cold shoulder-ing my mother. Fret not, I shall update properly!!

ONLY!

AFTER prom night. Or grad night. Or graduation. Or graduation dinner. What exactly was it called again?

It's funny how stupid insects are. They fly around aimlessly and get stuck in the gooey mess that is your facial mask. Funny and gross.

So bleh. My outfit's all ready. I went against my initial plans of going for a facial and getting both a manicure and pedicure cause I just didn't wanna spend so much. Then JC prom how? Crazy man.

However. I am in dire need of a facial. I completely forgot it's PMS week - in other words its breakout week. Always, without fail, my face will become a complete disaster in a matter of days courtesy of that bastard PMS.

I haven't been sleeping regularly, I haven't been playing my playstation and I haven't made plans with Raksha for our highly anticipated Monkey Island marathon. She's going to kangaroo land in a week if i'm not wrong. But at the rate my mom's going I don't think we can do an overnight marathon. So I am sad.

THEN AGAIN! We can do some daytime marathon-ing. If that sounds good to you rakk.

Post-celebration plans tomorrow are tentative. With my mom being a first class bitch, I had to cancel my initial plans of throwing my darlings a mini party. Yiling's gonna be out with her CXT, fi will leave with *COUGH* and the rest of us will.... sit down and have no idea where to go.

My house? No party, but we can just have a talk cock session and drink green tea.

Time to wash off my mask! BAI.

No comments: